Friday, September 10, 2010

Nice Clothes for Nice Kids!

Aren't these kids such precious, little things????? They make the BEST heart-winning models! And I bet you haven't seen them dressed like this before! (Have you?)




I've decided. --I WANT MY KIDS TO WEAR JCREW!
(Says the girl who once hated kids and still has no clue what to do when she has to interact with them. lol!)

Hm. I don't know when or how it started but, I've actually grew a liking to these little people... I even thought, numerous times before, how I'd like my own kids to be---Decent, outgoing, confident and inspired. (I knowwww. Easy enough for me to say!) And JCrew's CREWCUTS really protrays this ideal. Adorably bundled up in playful, stylish and expressive layers---it's a conservative look but SO smart, novel, and mischievous!

And honestly, I rather have my kid walk up to a crewcut mannequin dazzling in a ruffle knit dress with belt detail and a mini wool coat with a pair of suede boots---totaling over $100 if you might add, than to have her go, "Mommy, I want that!" at some other girl her age on TV that's wearing a tank top over booty shorts.

Seriously. What is the society trying to convey these days anyway?? I remember seeing a little section of tiny bras for girls ages 5-7 in a department store a few days ago. And then some woman was walking around with her little girl in a strapless tube top with padded chest................ I couldn't believe what I was seeing!! All I have to say is--- People, having your kids dress like that is NOT a good influence! (And some money just can't be saved! Throw a few third pieces into their closet --e.g. cardigans, jackets, vests-- and show them how to mix and match with them! It'll teach them that wearing clothES is stylish---as opposed to NOT wearing much. - .- And who knows, it might even bring out their own creativity in the way they dress! ;)

If you want an idea, Crewcuts is the way to go!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment